Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Crayon Cupcake Anyone?

Last week, I saw one of my husband's New Year's Resolutions was to get rid of 100 things for the New Year.  I like the sound of that.  With all the "New Year" organizing I've been doing, I came across a lot of things that could have better uses.  What better way to use these when you have a sick kid at home and can't leave the house all day:


With four little sets of hands helping you, the next thing you have this:


And you can do this:

Put it in the oven at 350' until they melt and you get this.  They may not be frosted or edible, but they sure are pretty:
At the end of a long long day, with no Calgon to take you away, at least while you make dinner you get this:

We originally made heart shaped crayons last year, but I saw this post a while ago and though that it was time to junk my metal cupcake pan anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment